Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Cool SMS

Cool sms-1.
Heart can skip beat 4 a while,
Memories can be kept in a file,
A Desert can replace the Nile,
But nothing can stop a Smile,
When ur sms comes on my Mobile.
Cool sms-2.
U know? why GOD created gap between fingers?
So that, when at some day one who is made,
4 u comes and fills those gaps,
by holding ur hand.
Cool sms-3.
Life is like cotton:-
Don’t make it heavier by sinking it
in Water of Sorrow,
but make it lighter by letting
it blow in the Wind of Joy!!!
Cool sms-4.
Keep the smile,
Leave the tear,
Think of joy,
Forget the fear ,
Hold the laugh,
Leave the pain,
Be joyous till I sms again.
Cool sms-5.
Near ones r not dear. Dear ones r not near.
Itz easy 2 remember the near ones,
but very difficult 2 forget the dear ones…!!
Cool sms-6.
Some people have nice eyes,
some people have nice smiles,
others have nice faces,
but u have all of them with a nice heart.
Cool sms-7.
Shortest word is I.
Sweetest word is LOVE.
Cutest person is U.
Cool sms-8.
A SIMPLE WAY 4
“HAPPY LIVING”
FORGET 2 things in LIFE,
1) the GOOD u do 4 others.
2) The BAD done by others 2 u.
Cool sms-9.
Laugh like u've never cried.
Play like u've never lost.
Love like u've never been hurt.
& Live like there is no TOMORROW....
Cool sms-10
3 tips 2 play a safe life game:
dnt make promises whn ur in joy,
dont talk wen u r sad,
dnt take decision wen u r angry .
Think twice, act wise . . .
Cool sms-11
RELATION is when someone hurts u,
n u don’t hurts back,
When someone shouts at u,
n u don’t shout back,
BUT when some1 needs u,
u always come back…
Cool sms-12.
5 greatest words: I dun wanna lose U.
4 pleasant words : I care 4 U.
3 sweet words : I love U.
2 wonderful words : Miss U.
1 most important word : “U”
Cool sms-13.
Whenever u want
2 know how rich u r?
Don’t count ur money!
Just drop a tear &
look around at the
number of hands that
reach out 2 wipe ur tears
Cool sms-14.
Miss me,
When u smell any rose.
Miss me,
When u taste any sweet.
Miss me,
When u look at the moon.
but plz dont “MISS” me!
when u raise up ur hands 4 prayer.
Cool sms-15.
In life when u get troubles,
don’t get nervous,
Just close ur eyes and follow ur heart,
becoz heart may be in left,
but it is always right.
Cool sms-16.
2 Luv some1 is madness,
2b loved by some1 is a Gift,
Loving some1 who loves u is a duty,
but being loved by some1 whom u luv is LIFE.
Cool sms-17.
If someone is too tired
2 give u a smile,
leave one of ur own,
because no one needs
a smile as much as those
who have none 2 give.
Cool sms-18.
Someone ask me 2 describe u
in 2 words he expect me
2 answer The Best but I did not answer
I just smiled and
said No Comparison
Cool sms-19.
U want and u get that is luck,
u want and u wait that is time,
u want but u compromise that is life
and u want but u sacrifice that is LOVE
Cool sms-20.
Dictionary is the only place
where Death comes b4 Life,
Success b4 Work,
Divorce b4 Marriage,
But Friend come b4 Relative.
Cool sms-21.
Smooth roads never make good drivers!
Smooth sea never makes good sailors!
Clear Skies never make good pilots!
Problem free life never makes a strong & good person!
Be strong enough 2 accept the challengers of life.
Cool sms-22.
Those innocent eyes,
those kissable lips,
a great smile the perfect walk,
smoothest talk, absolute gorgeous,
thats enough about me …
How about u ?
Cool sms-23.
Simple Bye makes us cry,
Simple joke makes us Laugh,
Simple care makes us fall in Luv,
Simple Touch makes us feel better,
But I hope my simple sms makes U smile!
Cool sms-24.
A word 2 say, a word 2 hear,
Even in Ur absence I feel U near,
Our relation is strong..hope it goes long,
we will remain the same till the life goes on!
Cool sms-25.
Wonderful Couples in this World..
Heart & Beats..
Night & Moon..
Music & Songs..
Roses & Loves..
Fish & Water..
My SMS
&
Ur SMILE..
Cool sms-26.
If u drop me I ill break
if u hold me I ill shake
if u need me I ill hurry,
if u don’t call me I ill worry
if u hurt me I ill cry
but if u leave me I ill die.
Cool sms-27.
Hi, now I am coming 2 meet u…
in the way of sun light…
in the way of sweet breeze…
in the way of good wishes…
just 2 say have a nice day ahead…
Cool sms-28.
A smile gives red colour 2 ur cheeks,
White 2 ur teeth,
Pink colour 2 ur lips,
Silver colour 2 ur eyes,
So keep smiling,
& enjoy the colours of life.
Cool sms-29.
Future is Not something U Await!
It is something U Must Create!
Plan ur Future in Advance coz that where
U will Spend the Rest of ur Life!
Cool sms-30.
Some Flowers Grow Best in the Sun,
Others do well in Shadow.
God Knows What is Best 4 us
& Puts us Where We Grow Best.
Cool sms-31.
One day u may ask me:
What is more important 2 u,
me or ur life?
I will say: My life…
U will walk away from me
without knowing that U R MY LIFE!
Cool sms-32.
Life is all about a card game.
Choosing the right cards is not in our hand.
But playing well with
the cards in hand, determines our Success
Cool sms-33.
Relationship is like a violin,
Music may stop now n then,
But strings r attached forever.
So if u r in touch or not,
U r always remembered.
Cool sms-34.
Silence & smile r 2 powerful tools.
Smile is the way 2 solve many problems.
&
Silence is the way 2 avoid many problems.
Cool sms-35.
Life spent with someone
4 a lifetime may be meaningless,
But a few moments spent
with someone who really loves U,
Means more than a life itself!
Cool sms-36.
WORDS
and
HEARTS
should be handled carefully,
Because words when,
SPOKEN,
&
Hearts when,
BROKEN,
r the hardest things 2 repair
Cool sms-37.
A new sun,
A new day,
A new SMS,
Asking u 2,
4Get all ur,
Worries,
Sorrows,
& Tears,
4 some1,
Who wants 2 see,
“U” Always Happy.
Cool sms-38.
Memories play a confusing role.
They make u laugh when u,
remember da time u cried 2gether.
But make u cry when u,
remember the time u laughed 2gethr.
Cool sms-39.
4 Blessed ways of living:
1st,
Look back & Thank God.
2nd,
Look forward & Trust God.
3rd,
Look around & serve God.
4th,
Look within & Find God..!!
Cool sms-40.
Silent lips may avoid many problems,
But smiling lips may solve many problems,
So always have a smile on ur face
in the beautiful journey called “LIFE”
Cool sms-41.
Relationship is like a Garden
It’s beautiful when watered with
Love,
Hugs,
Tears,
&
Cheers
But It dries up if left untouched
Stay in touch with ur love ones
Cool sms-42.
The Purpose Of a Relationship Is Not 2 Have Someone Who Might Complete U,
But 2 Have The One … With Whom U Can Share Ur Completeness
Cool sms-43.
A short n true message 4 life …
Care should be in heart and not in words!
Anger should be in words and not in heart.
Cool sms-44.
Happiness Keeps u Sweet,
Sorrows Keep u Human
Failure Keeps u Humble,
Success Keeps u glowing
& GOD Keeps u Going.
Have a blessed life!
Cool sms-45.
My blood is not costly,
It is very cheap.
But My heart is very very costly,
Bcoz, it is full of uuuuuuuuu.
Cool sms-46.
I pray 4 u
A life that u “truly deserve”
A life as good as ur “heart”
A life as bright as ur “smile”
&
A life as wonderful as ur “dream”
Cool sms-47.
Be like a candle,
which burns itself,
but gives light 2 others.
Cool sms-48.
U know? who is the best couple in the world?
Smile & Tears,
rarely , they r seen together but,
when they combine its the best moment of ur life.
Cool sms-49.
In life there r 5 perfect
things u should never lose -
CHARACTER
SELF RESPECT
HOPE
HEART
&
????
Well, u know my name.
Cool sms-50
Call, if I m cute
miss call, if I m gorgeous
Text back if I m pretty
Text a joke if I m charming
Just ignore if u r jealous
Cool sms-51.
Remember me and bare in mind
A faithful boy is hard 2 find
This is always good and true
So don’t go changing old 4 new!
Cool sms-52.
May God increase ur happiness like prices of petrol, and decrease sorrows like clothes of Bipasha Basu.
Cool sms-53.
What is the diff between pleasure and torture? Pleasure is thinking of u & torture is thinking of u 2 much.
Cool sms-54.
If u see some one without a smile,give him one of yours ,because u r among a few good people who can shine others lives by just walking with him a few miles.
Cool sms-55.
7 lessons in life:
learn 2 smile, learn 2 give, learn 2 forgive, learn 2 share, learn 2 trust, learn 2 love & learn 2 SMS me DAILY...!!!
Cool sms-56.
Only the open heart receives-LOVE
Only the open mind receives-WISDOM
Only the open hand receives-GIFTS
and...Only the CUTE 1 receive sms 4m ME!
Cool sms-57
A Friend is Sweet when it’s NEW Its Sweeter when its TRUE But u know that its the sweetest when it’s U.
Cool sms-58
I m feeling so happy, do u know why? cuz I m so lucky, do u know how? cuz God loves me. Do u know how? cuz he gave me a gift. Do u know what? It’s U my love.
Cool sms-59.
In our life happiness is more important than smile,
cause smile comes from lips,
but happiness comes from the heart,
so BE HAPPY FOREVER.
Cool sms-60.
If I had one last wish b4 I die,
My last wish would be,
that u will never cry.
Cool sms-61.
It only takes a minute 2 get a crush on someone, an hour 2 like someone, a day 2 love someone but it takes a lifetime 2 forget someone
Cool sms-62.
If I were 2 describe true love than I wud describe it as what a snowman did 2 a snow woman, he gave her a warm hug and they both melted in each others arms.
Cool sms-63.
2 see light,look at sun..2 see love look at moon..2 see beauty,look at nature..2 see hope,look at future..but,2 see all of this, look at the mirror....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cool sms-64.
SMILE:
S: Sets u free,
M: Makes u special,
I: Increases ur face value,
L: Lifts up ur spirits,
E: Erases all ur tensions,
So, please keep smiling.
Cool sms-65.
It is scientifically proved that sugar can dissolve in water, so please don’t go outside when it is raining, cuz u r the sweetest in the whole world.
Cool sms-66.
I think U r very careless!!! U come & leave things behind!!!! See now what u have left??U just came in my mind & left a smile on my face....
Cool sms-67.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away, but if doctor is cute, forget the fruit.
Cool sms-68.
Smile in pleasure & in pain, Smile when trouble pours like a rain, Smile when some1 hurts u, Smile bcoz some1 still wants 2 c u SMILING !!
Cool sms-69.
Smile is a cooling
System of heart,
Sparking system of eyes,
Lighting system of face,
Relaxing system of mind,
So activate ur all systesm & keep smiling

No comments:

Post a Comment