Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Cute SMS

Cute SMS-01
I love all the stars in the sky, but they are nothing compared to the ones in your eyes!
Cute SMS-02
A special smile a special face,
A special someone no one can replace.
I love you and always will,
You've filled a space no one could fill.
Cute SMS-03
I wanted to send some thing special to make you smile but the post man said I must get out of the post box.
Cute SMS-04
What is a Girl Friend?
Ans: Addition of Problem, Substraction of Money, Multiplication of Enemy, Division of Friends.... So be careful.
Cute SMS-05
Gr8 people talk about things. Small people talk about other people. and legends never talk they send sms ;)
Cute SMS-06
Just a line...2 keep in touch...
coz u r on my mind so very much...
& even though, I've nothing 2 say...
U'll know...I thought of u 2day...
Cute SMS-07
Never Blame any Day In Your Life. Good Days Give You Happiness. Bad Days Give You Experience. Both Are Essential In Life. All Are God's Blessings.
Cute SMS-08
Sending you 1000 smiles take one 4 now and keep remaining 999 under ur pillow, pick out 1 every time bcz i want to see you smiling always.
Cute SMS-09
Flowers die,
Stories End,
Songs Fade,
Memories are forgotten,
All things come to End,
But,
"Precious People" Like "You"
Are always remembered.
Cute SMS-10
You are the sun in my day,
The wind in my sky,
The waves in my ocean,
And the beat in my heart.
Cute SMS-11
When lots of people starts to love you,
You may get confused whom to love,
Just tell them I hate you,
Everyone will get back,
But not the person who loves you truly.
Cute SMS-12
Dont ever worry about what you are to me, because you will never be anything less than my world.
Cute SMS-13
Sharp is Ur memory,
Sweet is Ur name,
Deep in my heart,
U will always remain,
Earth want water,
Flower wants dew,
I want nothing but a smile from U
Cute SMS-14
There are a million stars and a million dreams, you are the only star for me, the only dream I dream.
Cute SMS-15
Simple Bye makes us cry,
Simple joke makes us Laugh,
Simple care makes us fall in Luv,
Simple Touch makes us feel better,
But I hope my simple MSG makes U smile!
Cute SMS-16
Forgive my eyes 4 admiring your beauty. U stole my heart the moment U looked at me, call me crazy call me insane every time my heart beats it mentions your name.
Cute SMS-17
A memory is golden, maybe that is true. I never wanted memories. I only wanted you sweet as a rose, cute as a kitten is what you are.
Cute SMS-18
Under the sea, there lays a rock. In the rock, there is an envelope. In the envelope, there is a paper. On the paper, there are 3 words... 'Forget me not'
Cute SMS-19
When I look at you, my heart skips 1 beat but later that beat could mean a lifetime of tears wasted on some thing i knew i could never have!
Cute SMS-20
I always lose control when ur by my side. u have bcome the light of my life. I always enjoy the time i spend with you. I think i'm falling in love with you!
Cute SMS-21
When God opened the door of heaven, He saw me & asked what is ur wish 4 2day. I said lord plz take care of the1 reading this message.
Cute SMS-22
I asked God for a Flower, He gave me a garden I asked for a tree He gave me a forest, I asked for a river He gave me an ocean, I asked for an angel He gave me you
Cute SMS-23
FRIENDS are like stars...
you do not ALWAYS SEE
them but you know they are
always there...
Cute SMS-24
Falling in love is when she falls asleep in your arms and wakes up in your dreams.
Cute SMS-25
Do you believe in LOVE at first sight or do I have to walk by again?
Cute SMS-26
Loving is not how u forget but how u forgive, not how u listen but how u understand, not what u see but how u feel, and not how u let go but how u hold on.
Cute SMS-27
Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.
Cute SMS-28
Its so hard 2 lose some1 that is 99% cute, 98%sweet, 95% loving, 90% talented n 100% down 2 earth. That? s me! what a waste if u lose me..
Cute SMS-29
The sun had risen from the east & birds r singing happily & butterflies R around the flowers. It is time to wake up & give a big yawning & say gd morning to u..
Cute SMS-30
IF u erase this msg it means u LUV me, if u keep it u WANT me, if u simply ignore it, u really ADORE me! so, what r u going to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment