Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Love sms

Love sms-1
Sometimes My eyes get jealouse of my Heart!
U Know Why? Bcoz u Always remain close to my HEART n far from my EYES
Love sms-2
Life ends when you stop dreaming, hope ends when you stop believing and love ends when you stop caring. So dream hope and love.Make Life Beautiful
Love sms-3
Last night , thinking of u, one tear rolled out, i asked why r u out? Tear said there is someone so beautiful in ur eyes, now there is no place for me.
Love sms-4
When time comes 2 u 2 give ur heart 2 someone, make sure u select someone who will never break ur heart, cuz broken hearts has never spare parts.
Love sms-5
I learned that 1 hour equal to 60 minutes n that 1 minute equal to 60 seconds, but it seems to me that 1 second without u can last for ever!
Love sms-6
If 10 people care 4 u, one of them is me, if 1 person cares 4 u that would be me again, if no 1 cares 4 u that means i m not in this world.
Love sms-7
I m feeling so happy, do u know why? cuz i m so lucky, do u know how? cuz God loves me.Do u know how? cuz he gave me a gift. Do u know what? It’s U my love.
Love sms-8
1st time i saw u i was scared 2 touch u.1st time i touched u i was scared 2 kiss u.1st time i kiss u i was scared to luv u.but now I m scared 2 lose u!
Love sms-9
If i were a tear in ur eyes i would roll down onto ur lips.But if u were a tear in my eyes I would never cry as I am afraid 2 lose u!
Love sms-10
I love all the stars in the sky, but they r nothing compared to the ones in your eyes!
Love sms-11
u r like the sunshine so warm, u r like sugar, so sweet, u r like u, n that's the reason why I love you!
Love sms-12
Love is like a golden chain that links our hearts together and if u ever break that chain u will break my heart 4ever!
Love sms-13
Time will always fly, but our love will never die. Keep in touch and remeber me
Love sms-14
I believe that Allah created u 4 me to luv.he picked u out from all the rest cos he knew I luv u the best way.
Love sms-15
My love for u is a journey, starting at forever and ending at never
Love sms-16
In the whole world u r somebody....but to me u r the whole world
Love sms-17
Thoug I am far away from u but I am not Lonely. How can I be lonely when u r always in my mind?
Love sms-18
If a raindrop would mean ... I love you and you would ask me how much I love you, i bet you that it would rain all day
Love sms-19
I love two things, a rose and you. A rose for a short while, but you the rest of my life
Love sms-20
Do u know why Allah created gaps between fingers? So that someone who is very special to u comes and fills those gaps by holding your hands forever.
Love sms-21
I love 3 things! The sun, the moon and U! The sun for the day, the moon for the
night and you forever!
Love sms-22
There are Tulips in my garden, there are Tulips in the park.but nothing is more
beautiful then our two lips meeting in the dark!
Love sms-23
you are the one who i loved the most , and you will be the who I will always love the most ever,and forever. "LOVE YOU MY JAANY
Love sms-24
So many ways to say ‘I Love You’,
but not enough words in the world to say how much
I Love U.
Love sms-25
sum ppl say happiness is lyf. others say it's freedom. &sum say it's money... but happiness 4me is just having da opportunity 2 Love u!!
Love sms-26
What I feel for you,is really true. You got to know,I need you so. When you are gone,I can't go on. Can't you see, that you are the only one for me?
Love sms-27
I have liked many but loved very few.
yet no-one has been as sweet as u.
I'd stand and wait in the worlds longest queue.
just for the pleasure of a moment with u.
Love sms-28
I love so much my heart is sure.
As time goes on I love you more,
Your happy smile.Your loving face,
no one will ever take your place
Love sms-29
Ur only mine wen i dream.
wen i wake i wanna scream.
ur not mine im all alone.
I can only text u on my fone
Love sms-30
Girl ur clever, girl ur smart.
girl ur like a work of art.
girl ur sexy, girl ur fine.
da only thing u r not mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment