Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Missing you






Missing you sms-1.

I miss u in every beatsof my heart,in every blinkof my eyes,in every secondof time and ….in every movementsof the day, I Miss u….

Missing you sms- 2.

Close ur Eyes,Relax ur Body,And stop ur Breathing as long as u can…NOW BREATH……I Miss u as much as U MISSED THE AIR!

Missing you sms-3.

In the Flower, My Rose is U.In the Diamond, My Kohinoor is U.In the Sky, My Moon is U.I’m only Body, My Heart is U.Thats Y I always Miss U !

Missing you sms- 4.

a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t v w x y zDid I Miss something?No Because “U” r in My “HEART”

Missing you sms- 5.

Earth may stop rotatingBirds may stop flyingCandles may stop meltingFishes may stop swimmingHeart may stop breathingBut I will never stopMissing u my friend.

Missing you sms- 6.

If u wanna know how much I miss u,Try to catch rain drops.The one u catch is how much u miss meand the one u miss is how much I MISS U!

Missing you sms- 7.

It’s hard to say hellobecause it might be goodbye.It’s hard to say I’m okaybecause sometimes I’m not.But it’s easy to say I miss ucoz I know that I really do.

Missing you sms- 8.

Look at sun n u see timeLook at sun n u see time.Look in heart n u see love.Look in eyes n u see life.Look at ur mobile nu see who’s thinking of u!It’s me.

Missing you sms- 9.

In school they taught me that:1 hour=60 min.1 min=60sec.But they never told me that:1 sec. without U = 100 years.I Miss U

Missing you sms- 10.

Never luk for a Gud Face,it’ll turn old one day;Never luk for a Gud Skin,it’ll wrinkle one day;But luk for a loyal heart,that miss u every day.

Missing you sms- 11.

look…the moon is looking at u !see…stars r shining 4 u !hear…birds r singing 2 u !listen…my heart is saying to u…“I MISS U”

Missing you sms- 12.

U must be a gud runnerbcoz u r always running in my mind,u must be a gud thiefbcoz u have stolen my heart,and I’m a bad shooterbecoz I Miss U Always…

Missing you sms- 13.

How 2 smile,how 2 B happy,how 2 B strong,But I couldn’t learn how not 2 miss U…

Missing you sms- 14.

Something r left undone,some words r left unsaid,some feelings r left unexpressed,but someone as sweet as u could never be left unmissed.

Missing you sms- 15

What makes some people dearer is not just the happinessthat u feel when u meet thembut the pain u feel when u miss them.I Miss U!

Missing you sms- 16.

There’s no Special reason for this msg,I just wanna steal a single moment out of ur busy life& hope I can make u smile n say: I Miss U!

Missing you sms- 17.

I may not be a clockthat may text u 24hrs a daybut my heart will be like aclock that will not stopcaring & saying “u r always remembered.”I miss u!

Missing you sms- 18.

I hide my tears when I say ur name,but the pain in my heart is stil the same.Though I smile and seem carefree,there’s no one who misses u more than me!!

Missing you sms- 19

Can u keep a secret?Between me & uU promise?I really need to tell u this…Well…I MISS U…Missing you sms- 20.

If time won’t allow us 2 see each otherMemories will nIf my eyes can’t see uMy heart will never 4get uI luv u now n 4ever,n I miss u more than ever

Missing u sms- 21.

Every tear is a sign of brokenness,every silence is sign of loneliness,every smile is sign of kindness,every sms is sign of remembrance.Miss u always.

Missing u sms- 22.
Good time,bad time,night time,day time,work time,off time,sad time,happy time,in the mean time I’m thinking of u all the time.

Missing u sms- 23.

U May Be Busy,U May Be EngagedWith Lots Of Works.But At least 4 1 minThink That A Sweet Friend Of Ur’sIs Waiting 4Ur SMS.Missing u

Missing u sms- 24.

Miss meorHate meboth r in my favor,If u miss meI’ll always b in ur heart,If u hate meI’ll always b in ur mind

Missing u sms- 25.

Low Battery,Busy Network,No Coverage,No Time,Heavy Work.But still, when the Mobile Beeps,I think of U..

Missing u sms- 26.

I can have gold, diamond & pearls even the most expensive outfit in da world .All dat is meaningless if I don’t have u, I Miss U a lot.

Missing u sms- 27.

A lonely tear is set out free,I’m sitting alone 4 all to see;u r far away, how can it be?My heart cries out, “Come back to me!!”I am missing u

Missing u sms- 28.

A part of U has grown in me.And so u see,it’s U & Me together forever & never apart,maybe in distance, but never in heart …..I Miss U Always

Missing u sms- 29.

can u do something 4 me? go to the window....look to the sky,can u see the stars? Can u count them ? this is how much I miss u and even more !!!

Missing u sms- 30

I m going to write on all the bricks I MISS U and I wish that one falls on ur head, so that u knows how it hurts when u miss someone special like u.

Missing u sms- 31.

The best feeling in the world is when u think that someone forgot u&Suddenly u receive a message from that person saying“Hey I am Missing u yar.”

Missing u sms- 32.

u may miss meU may ignore meU may even forget meBut one day if u Wanna see meDon’t search, just see ur shadowI will be there Trust Me!!

Missing u sms- 33.

At age of 5 we started study with Tear &Age 18 we will finish study With Tear.1st tear was water &2nd Would beFear of missingDear onesForever (,”)

Missing u sms- 34.

Absences r the best presences.Because if some body is absentthan u miss them &if u miss them that meansthey r present in ur heart.

Missing u sms- 35.

IF a butterfly come close to u’If a perfumed rose touches ur faceIf ur mobile dance on a nice tune” Remember its me trying to say u ” I MISS UUUUUU “

Missing u sms- 36.

I hide my tears when I say ur name,but the pain in my heart is stil the same.Though I smile and seem carefree,there’s no one who misses u more than me!!

Missing u sms- 37.

Whenever I miss u..I wont luk 4 u in my dreams..or try to hear ur voice in ur msgs..I jst put my right hand across my chest and ill feel u……….

Missing u sms- 38.

Nobody is right till somebody is wrong…Nobody is weak till somebody is strong…Nobody is lucky till love comes along…Nobody is lonely till somebody is gone.Missing U!

Missing u sms- 39.

Knowing a person like u,has made me happy in a million waysand if ever I have to forget u…I would find a million reasons to miss u

Missing u sms- 40.

Missed calls doesnt mean 4 time pass. It silently says that I am happily thiniking about u especially this particular moment!! I miss u alot

No comments:

Post a Comment