Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Good night




Good night sms-1
when u sleep, 1st Think of me, 2nd Miss me, 3rd Hug me, 4th Love me
try 2 sleep now & close ur eyes. Get prepared 2 dream of me! GuD NIGHT
Good night sms-2
Let the most beautiful
dream come 2 u tonight,
Let the sweetest person
come in ur dream tonight….
But dont make it a habit
bcoz I m not free every night.
Goodnight
Good night sms-3
Sorry! I"m late...
I wanted 2 greet U Gud Morning but walked too Slow so GUD NIGHT...
Good night sms-4
See my msg?
n0???
n0w, can u?
still can't??
c0z n0 wORds
can x-press how special u are!
Gud night!
Good night sms-5
G. Go 2 Bed
O. Off da Lights
O. Out of Tension
D. Dreams Come
N. Nice Sleep
I. Ignore Worries
G. Get Up Early
H. Have A Nice Day
T. Thank God Always
Good night sms-6
Its night time and the whole world is asleep,
But caring hearts are awake thinking about special ones like u.
Gud Night
Good night sms-7
A late night greeting doesn’t only mean gud night.
It has a silent message saying…
U are my last thought at night.
Good night sms-8
Sun is upset and moon is happy,
Bcoz sun is missing U,
And moon is gonna be with U,
4 rest of the night,
Have a wonderful night.
Good night sms-9
Wishing the sweetest night 2 a sweet person.
May u sleep n fall from the bed tonight,
Then u will remember that u forgot 2 wish me Gud Night!
Good night sms-10
Hi had ur dinner
Go 2 bed fast
Because something is waiting 4 u
Do u know what is that…?
“Sweet dreams”Gud nite!
Good night sms-11
Hi Moon! Dim ur Light. Hi Wind! Breeze soft. Hi flower! Bloom Slowly. Hi Earth! Spin gently. Bcoz My Dear friend is going 2 sleep! Gud Night.
Good night sms-12
When nights r long & friends r few,
I sit by my window & think of u,
A silent whisper a silent tear,
With all my heart I wish if u were here.
Good night sms-13
I wish moon always be full & bright!
U always be cool & right!
Whenever u go 2 switch off da light,
Remember that I am wishing u Gud Night..
Good night sms-14
MOON has come 2 color ur dreams,
STARS 2 make them musical
n my SMS 2 give u warm n Peaceful Sleep.
Gud Night. Sweet Dreams..!
Good night sms-15
1 night I will come 2 ur room, lock da door, turn off da lights, I’ll come closer 2 u n I’ll shout, Have a gr8 night!
Good night sms-16
2day night an angel came 2 me n asked: “What is ur wish 4 2night?”
I said “Please take care of da person who’s reading this message.” Gud night!
Good night sms-17
Wishing the sweetest night 2 a sweet natured person.
May u sleep n fall from the bed tonight,
Then u will remember that u forgot 2 wish me Gud Night!
Good night sms-18
Welcome 2 "Sweet Dreams" airline, all passengers on bed, hug ur pillows as da flight will be leaving soon 4 dream land. Have a nice dream. Gud night
Good night sms-19
Don’t think of me.I m in ur eyes in ur mind in ur heart in ur soul everywhere ever if u want me? just close ur eyes n listen I m saying" I miss u"Gud Night.
Good night sms-20
As da day turns in2 night,
keep ur worries out of sight.
Close ur eyes n go 2 sleep,
4 all da Gud times 2 keep.
Sweetest dreams & Gud Night
Good night sms-21
Take a deep breath,Go near da window,Look at da sky,u’ll see 2 stars twinkling brightly,u know wat de r?De r my eyes always taking care of U.Gud night
Good night sms-22
Hey u!!! Yes u... da cute 1... holding this phone! R u asleep? Just wanted 2 say Gud Night.
Good night sms-23
U r my sunshine. n I miss u at night. Will u be my moon? Sweetest dreams & Gud Night
Good night sms-24
u r da reason why I have sleepless nights. u r da reason why I tend 2 hold my pillow tight. N u r da reason I can’t sleep without saying Gudnight.
Good night sms-25
I Wish Sweet Dreams Embrace U Tight, Hope Ur Day Was Quite All Right,
N Now I wish U A Lovely Gud Night ...
Good night sms-26
Take A Glass Of Sugar N Put it in ur Eyes So U Will Have Sweet Dreams!
If U Want Masala Dreams, Dan Try Chilly Powder! Gud Night Have A Nice Dream.
Good night sms-27
After da whole busy day someone nice is waiting 4 u its ur bed, it's
da time 2 get some nice dream. Gud night.
Good night sms-28
Night Is A Nice Gift, So Open Da Gift By Closing Ur Eyes U’ll See Another Wonderful World Waiting 4 U. Enjoy it With Sweet Dreams. Gud night
Good night sms-29
Hey Come Outside I'm Stning Out Side Of Ur House Plz Come Immediately
My Name Is : MOON I Want 2 Say Gud Night
Good night sms-30
It's a lovely msg 2 a lovely person 4m a lovely friend on a lovely reason at lovely time 4m a lovely mind in a lovely style 2 say u gud night.

No comments:

Post a Comment